Sunday, September 17, 2006
Friday was my first day back to work. I was nervous about being back after so long, but everyone was GREAT, and the time flew by. The night before my shift, I realized late at night that I hadn't prepared my uniform. In a sense of panic, I tried on my 3 pairs of pants. Now without going into detail, let me say, I have not lost my 'baby weight' like I normally have by now. Darn third baby. Only 1 out of 3 pairs fit me, and the one pair, was snug. Then I grab my runners, which I haven't wore in a while.

F has the same size feet as me, which has it's perks, and it's frustrations. So I grab my work runners, and they are now green. That's right he mowed the grass a few times wearing MY shoes. Nice.

So I wear another pair that I never should have bought. They feel about a half size to small.

Saturday I did another litte 4 hour shift, and came home, and F left for work right away. He was doing an 8 hour overtime shift. I pack up the kids, wrap a present using green painters tape, (apparently we ran out of scotch tape...) and head off to my nephews birthday party.

And that brings us to today. L had her regular karate class from 11-12, and then she had her grading at 12:30. I packed a lunch for us all, because we were at the dojo for 3.5 hours. She did great, and will hopefully get her red/green belt this week.

Her friends birthday party was at 3pm. I forgot to buy a gift, and forgot to bring her an outfit to wear. The party was at a bowling alley 20 minutes away, we were gonna be late.

I stayed for the party, and B and I bowled. It was his first time, and I couldn't believe the kids accuracy! Bear was fascinated by the black light effects, and the disco ball. Was a good time.

Well that was my weekend in a nutshell. I am tired, and its Monday tomorrow.

Love that.

Actually "I hate Mondays..."

Posted by Lee at 8:09 PM |

9 Comments:

At September 17, 2006 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Wow you had one full weekend!!
First day back is probably the hardest one! You already are over the hump! You should wave out the window one day!
 


At September 17, 2006 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
You had an action packed weekend! Are you working full or part time? I hate Monday's too! Well I hope your Monday is okay!

Family of Five
 


At September 17, 2006 10:34 PM, Blogger Michelle said........
Busy weekend!! Grrr about the green shoes!! Hope you have a great Monday(I hate them too!!)
 


At September 18, 2006 5:07 AM, Blogger jewels said........
Sounds like a busy weekend - but really - would you have it any other way?! Kids are great aren't they. Many times my hubby and I try to recall what we used to do with our time before we had J....
oh I know - we slept in and had a social life! LOL!
Have a good week....
PS - my mom used to work where you work. She was the Event Coordinator.
 


At September 18, 2006 6:54 AM, Blogger L&D said........
Amen sista. I hate Mondays too.
 


At September 18, 2006 8:36 AM, Blogger Jennifer said........
I thought that you weren't going back to work?
 


At September 18, 2006 9:01 AM, Blogger Ej said........
Do you remeber the song off z95(we're going back to the 90's here)

Monday's sure bite the big one Monday's sure bite the big one Monday's sure bite the big one
YEAHHHHH
 


At September 18, 2006 11:02 PM, Blogger Rob, Lisa & Ryken John said........
Hey Lee,
Nothing like a litle crazy, to make a weekend fun. Are you planning on working lots?
 


At September 19, 2006 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Too funny about the green shoes, Never a dull moment heh?