Sunday, September 10, 2006
I cannot believe it! It was just yesterday when my princess asked why I never buy the little easy-too-peel oranges that come in the green paper. I told her that these are Christmas oranges, and that they only come out at special times, around November! I assured her that when they are available to buy, we won't go without a box, till we can buy them no more. So imagine my suprise when I saw the box in the grocery store!!! Now my prego friend from blue sky can have her fill!!!! Merry Christmas to all!!!


Posted by Lee at 8:08 PM |

6 Comments:

At September 11, 2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Ej said........
yum yum, jingle jingle!!
 


At September 11, 2006 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
yeah!!!From now on it will only be the easy to peel oranges on my shopping list
Love T
 


At September 11, 2006 8:21 PM, Blogger jewels said........
ALREADY!?!??!
 


At September 12, 2006 8:19 AM, Blogger Jennifer said........
I was addicted to those oranges when I was pregnant with Noah! I'll have to get some, I still love them!
 


At September 12, 2006 10:58 AM, Blogger heidi said........
now you've got my mouth watering....the only bummer for my preggo self is that they don't have mandarins here. they're clementines and they're NOT THE SAME no matter what anyone says!
 


At September 12, 2006 9:37 PM, Blogger Michelle said........
I'm SO excited!! I can't beleive they're out already. Mmmmmmmm.....