Sunday, August 27, 2006
Unbelievable. I have been so impressed with my bee steamer, that we bought at the pne. Yesterday I was an eager beaver, and did tons of floor. Anyway, my last room to do, it's late. Like 9pm. My DH comes up and I am telling him how happy I am that we bought it, and take him into the bathroom, to show him the floor. So he walks in, barefoot, and heads straight towards the tub at the far end of the bathroom. Leaving behind him like 10 filthy dirty disgusting footprints. I couldn't even believe it. And then again I could, because isn't that how it feels most the time? You clean...and it's like they are walking behind you throwing handfuls of dirt. If my steamer wasn't still such a novelty, I would have made him re do it, but no, I did :)



Posted by Lee at 9:12 PM |

3 Comments:

At August 28, 2006 1:59 PM, Blogger Sarafina said........
Sweet. Pne purchases are the best..last year my hubby convinced me to buy those shammi cloth thingies that soak up like a 2-litre bottle of liquid in the demo. I totally know what you mean about someone following you flinging dirt as you clean...FRUSTRATING! How nice that you got to have some time away!!
 


At August 28, 2006 3:43 PM, Blogger Jennifer said........
L. I totally know how you feel. The only time my place is clean is first thing in the morning and late at night when the kids are in bed :)
Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to get together sometime with the kiddies, a little playdate or something?
Thanks for the Y & R update!
 


At August 29, 2006 8:18 AM, Blogger Ej said........
Ahhh the house never stays clean for long! As a side note - what is up with Y&R?? - Jack is a real jerk - I can't wait for Gloria to get him back! Hee hee!