Thursday, August 24, 2006
Well, I did it. Made a few more changes. I also switched over to the new version of blogger. It's VERY simple to use, and that is a good thing. You really don't even deal with html, which is a VERY good thing.

Oh and thanks to the wild one who had alot of info for me. Appreciate it.

Got my sb's fall schedule all lined up. We decieded to skip preschool this year, and really spend time with him doing tons of fun energetic activites. So today I registered him in soccer, toddler gym, and swimming. It makes for a full week, but I really think he will enjoy it all. Everything has always been about dragging him along with my fb, to her activities. I am looking forward to this time with him while she is in school.

I am so grateful to be able to "stay at home". It feels so good.

ok, no more posts tonight!!!

Posted by Lee at 7:49 PM |

3 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 9:50 PM, Blogger L&D said........
Yes! I am referred to as "the wild one." I have always dreamed of that. You're welcome. Glad you like Beta. Happy usage. I'm going to go make a fake blog now to play around on Beta before I transfer my present one over. Why? Because I am the wild one. Yes, yes I am.
 


At August 24, 2006 10:22 PM, Blogger Nicci said........
It's always great to keep your kids active. I think a lot of times they act up out of boredom.Hey thanks for all your help with my blog
 


At August 24, 2006 11:11 PM, Blogger L&D said........
are you going to put permissions on your blog?