Thursday, August 24, 2006
Ahhh.... the sound of silence. Two of them are playing in the backyard, 1 of them is sleeping. This is such a nice moment.

I went today and bought some "Nair Hair Removal". Had a friend tell me about it the other day, and I am ready to do it. Funny thing, at the till paying for it, the lady scans it, and sort of smirks to herself. I got a little offended, a little embarassed, and then she turned around and picked up a bottle of hairspray, and placed it in my bag. She then explained why she laughed. They are doing a promo, when anyone buys a hair product, they get a free bottle of hair spray. She's like, "I don't think this is what they meant, but it is a 'HAIR' product, so here you go..."

Posted by Lee at 12:06 PM |

5 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 1:22 PM, Blogger Sarafina said........
Let us know if it works (0:
And if it's painless.

Here's my new address:
http://thislifeinprocess.blogspot.com/
 


At August 24, 2006 4:00 PM, Blogger L&D said........
good girl changing your blog.
 


At August 24, 2006 5:36 PM, Blogger Sarafina said........
Hey L. Is the address working yet? It is on my computer...hope it will for you soon (0:
 


At August 25, 2006 8:21 PM, Blogger Talk of the Town said........
I LOVE the new blog. I really do. The anonominity of it makes it slightly mysterious and addictive. So, added to the other reasons you canged your format, I say you've got the right idea L!!

By the way - love the little Nair story. It does work.
 


At August 26, 2006 11:40 PM, Blogger Demara said........
Weird! That she added that 'Hair' product to your bag when 'it' wasn't necessarily the right one, but awsome at the same time, I guess, if it's a good one :). Neato. (Just to let you know, I stopped in because your catchy title lured me in. I wondered: I've seen this funny looking link on a bunch of other blogs I wonder what they have to say? Elephants Shave Wrinkles? Hmmm...Great title, love it!)