Wednesday, August 23, 2006
So I felt compelled to start a whole new blog. I had gotten too slack on my old one, and realized that I was dishing out all sorts of info onto the internet. It's like you forget that what you are posting, is really out there for ANYONE to see. I can't believe how hard it was to delete my old one. I have it for my own records, and that makes me so happy.

This new blog, I won't be posting pictures, or using names, I want to stay on the safe side with this blog.

Posted by Lee at 8:53 PM |

6 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 12:51 AM, Blogger Ej said........
L

I am with ya - a bit scary about D's blog. I am too going to change a few things I do. Thanks for the address update.

E
 


At August 24, 2006 9:34 AM, Blogger heidi said........
aw, leah. so sad. i'm trying to find out info on how to convert all of my old bloggage onto an entirely new blog that will be via invitation only, moderate comments, etc. i can't imagine deleting the old one....i'm sorry for your loss but i totally understand. (this sounds like someone died, doesn't it?)
 


At August 24, 2006 9:49 AM, Blogger Nicci said........
Good idea L. I think I will redo my blog as well. Man that is scary. You don't realize what you are putting up for everyone to see.
 


At August 24, 2006 9:50 AM, Blogger Nicci said........
Hey and what's up with shorty?
 


At August 24, 2006 12:03 PM, Blogger Jennifer said........
It can be pretty scary. I had someone commenting on my blog who then sent me a few weird emails. Freaky.
 


At August 24, 2006 8:41 PM, Blogger Sarafina said........
we'll miss the pictures of your cute cute kiddos.
but it's for the best (0: