Saturday, August 26, 2006
ahhh. This is me feeling refreshed. My parents gave us one of the best gifts ever. It didn't come in a big ol' box, wrapped in pretty paper.

It was the gift of a night away! So we spent the day yesterday at the PNE. Was so great to be there just the 2 of us. Like a good ol' fashioned date from the early days. We did rides, laughed our faces off, ate really great fair food, watched the motorcross, a really cool and funny high diving show, ate some more... held hands and bought too much stuff. It was a blast, and such a fun place for a date night. We stayed till midnight, and then spent the night at the trabin. I slept in till 10:00!! It felt soooo good.

We weren't expected back until late tonight, but being my first night away from my TB, I was anxious to get home to him, and hold him. So we did 'brunch', and a little shopping, and came home.

My big purchase while at the Fair, was in the marketplace. I was one of those people who would stop and listen to the speal of the different booths, and would get mesmerized by it. I ended up, or I will say, we ended up buying: a sweepa (those rubber brooms 'as seen on tv', which for the "next 9 minutes only, includes a second sweepa for absolutely FREE!!!"), a crank up LED flashlight, that also is a cell phone charger, and an alarm (which would of come in handy later, that story to come) a pair of 'dawg clogs', (Yes I am now one of the masses who wears these dreadfull looking-yet beyond comfy shoes) , and last but certainly not least, a multi purpose steam cleaner.
By the last purchase, I could tell by the look on my DH's face, that he was done the inside market part.
Good night all.

Labels:


Posted by Lee at 9:00 PM |

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2006 9:51 PM, Blogger Jennifer said........
Sounds like a blast! I can't believe how much you bought at the market fair. Who knew you could come out with some really cool stuff? I miss those type of date nights with my hubby. I have to admit I might be slightly jealous :)