Thursday, September 07, 2006
1- My hubby who loves me so much

2- my 3 beautiful, treasure's from God

3- old friends and new ones, and having good talks with them

4- being home to raise my babies

5-timbits (not dutchies, cruellers or sour cream tho)

6- my home

7- my bed... (which is calling me right now)

8- my parents who help out when I need it

9- Tina (for your comment on my last post, made my day :)

10- the 20 minute drive alone with my man, in a hot sportsy car today.

This top 10 is in no particular order.

Goodnight, sleep tight.

Posted by Lee at 10:52 PM |

2 Comments:

At September 08, 2006 8:29 AM, Blogger Jennifer said........
I love your list but I have to differ with you on one point: honey crueller timbits are awesome! The drive with your hubby sounds romantic. Who's sportscar?
 


At September 08, 2006 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Nice! Thanks for sharing. I agree on the Timbits. Have a great weekend!

Family of Five