Tuesday, September 12, 2006
well not ALL of them :)

I have noticed some people complaining they haven't been able to get on certain blogs, or been able to comment on certain blogs.

If you have set up "no annonymous comments allowed", then I can't leave a comment on your blog. Because of switching to the new beta version. Sarah potter girl and Liz, it wont let me comment on yours. So if you care to either switch over to beta, or change it so that annonymous can comment, then we'd be laughing.!!!

Also, maybe please you could update your links, if you haven't already.

Posted by Lee at 12:24 PM |

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2006 9:33 PM, Blogger Michelle said........
Just so you know not all of us can switch. They are only allowing a small percentage of bloggers to switch at a time. I am not one of them, I keep checking my dashboard just in case. I actually got fustrated with not being able to comment and started a new blog with the beta version using my google account. When I am finally allowed to switch my main blog to beta I'll drop the new one.

All of this just to comment!! It's a little fustrating. The page that explains all this is
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42660&topic=9083