Friday, January 19, 2007
I don't know. I just don't have the inspiration right now I guess. I am still reading all of your blogs though!
There is lots going on, the biggest thing is that my parents are going to be moving out of the suite downstairs.
I ABSOLUTELY love having them here, they are so very helpful. Things like watching the boys while I take Liv to and from school, watching the boys while Liv and I are at the dojo for a few hours, which is like 5 days a week (not always). I have become spoiled, and will have a major reality check when they go.
I have the GREATEST parents in the world. They have helped us in so many ways- babysat, cupboard cleaning, grocery shopping, financially, so many ways. I couldn't have asked for better parents. Thank you Mom and Dad for everything. We are often all together. Breakfasts, dinners, movie night (we even got my Dad into 'The Office'!) They are the couple we most spend time with. How cool is that? Fern loves hanging with my Dad, browsing at Best Buy (coming home and trying to convince us ladies why we need certain electronics).
You can't meet nicer, more genuine, generous loving, humble people, than my parents.

We love you guys!

My next post will be my excitement about having the downstairs too...

Posted by Lee at 1:52 PM |

7 Comments:

At January 19, 2007 2:08 PM, Blogger Christina said........
I must agree about your parents being the best! I love mine to death and over everything, but yours r something Xtra special.. let's just hope some of it rubs off on u...haha jk, it already has!
Luv ur whole fam,
T.
 


At January 19, 2007 2:53 PM, Blogger Family Of Five said........
I love spending time with my parents too. Why are they moving out????
 


At January 19, 2007 5:10 PM, Blogger Nicci said........
They will always be mom and dad to me too. All through my growing up years they were there for me and I love them very much.You were always my second family.
 


At January 19, 2007 10:01 PM, Blogger Lovella ♥ said........
that is so sweet of you to love your mom and dad like that.
Our kids got us into the Office as well. We just got back from our shopping date. What did we buy? The first season of the office. Gotta go. The dvd player is warming up.
 


At January 20, 2007 12:14 AM, Blogger L&D said........
I think there is something in the air. Lack of inspiration. It's contagious and I've been bitten by the bug too. Don't feel bad. We can wallow in eachothers misery of blah.
 


At January 20, 2007 7:37 AM, Blogger jewels said........
I have that kind of relationship with my parents too - we actually lived with them while I was in University and again during my practicum. I would not have survived the first year with my son without them -
Now we live close and they are always there for us. We are very lucky to have them in our lives.
 


At January 20, 2007 6:53 PM, Blogger Ej said........
Just keep plugging away at blogging - I actually keep a little pad of paper with things to blog about by my computer for when there is no inspiration(and those posts are usually the best one!)