Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Wooo. I am feeling it tonight! That achey-feeling-like-a-truck-rolled-over-you, warm tingly in your muscles. The 2 week hiatus from karate is a hard slump to get out of. But BOY do I ever love it. Learning new stuff all the time, little things to work towards, it's awesome. Not to mention the connection with haveing Liv in it too. We have been working together almost everyday. So nice.

I have rented season one of 'The Office', and we are gonna watch some tonight. I caught onto to the show late in the season, and love it. Something about laughing. Feels so good.

I am trying to think of something "non-dull" to post about, but am having trouble.

Sorry people, no motivation for blogging. I would love to read Jenn's blog, and see her new haircut, that looks WAY amazing... or something new on Anje's site...or some updates on Heidi, and her new found joy.

Well, night. Sleep well Umfundisi.

Posted by Lee at 9:35 PM |

4 Comments:

At January 09, 2007 10:14 PM, Blogger Meredith said........
I LOVE the Office. It is hilarious! Enjoy!
 


At January 10, 2007 12:18 AM, Blogger kers said........
a good show to watch?? entourage...
 


At January 10, 2007 10:48 AM, Blogger Jenny Tucker said........
I LLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE the office. It was on one night when I was home alone, I was laughing out loud ot myself. We own season one and two, and it keeps getting better. It's one of the best shows I have seen on TV for a long time! LOVE IT!
 


At January 10, 2007 10:51 AM, Blogger Shannon King said........
I wish I had some time to myself so I could workout. You look so good in all of your pictures. I love your whole blogsite; from the pictures, to the music and all the PINK!