Sunday, December 31, 2006
Brody has been saying "mamamamamamama" indiscriminately for a little while now, at no one in particular. Yesterday, every time I came into his view he said it. Just now, I was in his room, I gave him a milk, and he was Poppy. As I was changing him in the dark room (which I don't recommend) he said so perfectly and clearly: "mama". My prince.

Hard to believe we are going into 2007. Time really does fly by. We have had all the babies we are going to have (unless by 'Divine Intervention', Ben is growing out of the toddler age. He'll be 4 in a week and a half. My princess will turn 8 this year. 8!!!!

I wonder what changes this year will bring. Happy ones, sad ones, exciting ones, hard to deal with ones...
I am looking forward to getting back into my exercise routine, the dojo has been down nearly 2 weeks, and I have made up for that by eating all the extra holiday sweets that have made it into my house.

I am thankful for many things: my family, their health, my home, great friends and being able to laugh with my husband.

Happy New Year guys, I hope everyone has a super awesome time bringing in 2007!!!

Posted by Lee at 7:29 AM |

7 Comments:

At December 31, 2006 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Look at this BLOG!! I love it! The slideshow, the music, it's all so great!!
 


At December 31, 2006 10:44 AM, Blogger Lovella ♥ said........
I love your slide show. I smiled when I read that you will not have any more babies. I'm with you, I won't be having any more babies either unless by Divine Intervention. I saw on CNN this morning that a 67 year old spanish woman had twins. What was she thinking? Have a wonderful New Year.
 


At December 31, 2006 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I totally got teary eyed at your slide show! That is so great! What song is that...it is perfect!
 


At December 31, 2006 3:06 PM, Blogger Danna said........
BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely LOVE the slideshow and the look is very nice to. Happy New Year to you all!
 


At December 31, 2006 5:44 PM, Blogger Diana Joy said........
WOW!
What a wonderful Blog! I love the music, pictures, title, and the awesome posts!
God bless!
Diana Joy
 


At December 31, 2006 5:46 PM, Blogger Diana Joy said........
By-The-Way...
Can you show me how you did the slide shows? I tried to and just couldn't get it?
Diana Joy...again..
 


At December 31, 2006 6:58 PM, Blogger Family Of Five said........
I hate knowing I am not having any more babies! My babies seem to be growing so quickly! I hope you all have a great New Years!!