Wednesday, December 27, 2006
A- Available or single? No. (who came up with the options?)

B- Best Friend? my man


C- Cake or pie? Cake - absolutely cake

D- Drink of choice? peppermint mocha right now

E- Essential item I use every day. My laptop

F- Favorite color: depends

G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? I hate all things gummy

H- Hometown? planet earth

I- Indulgence: chocolate, clothes

J- January or February? January

K- Kids and names: my blog readers already know this

L- Life is incomplete without? family and friends

M- Marriage date: December 12

N- Number of siblings: 2 brothers

O- Oranges or apples? Christmas oranges

P- Phobias or fears? spiders, I hate to be thirsty

Q- Favorite quote? um, "life is like a box of chocolates" (forest gump)

R- Reasons to smile: J-man is starting walk (Thats a good answer Crazy girl, I will leave it)

S- Season: Summer

T- Tag 3 or 4 people. Rose, Heidi, Jewels, Liz

U- Unknown fact about me: I LOVE to sing. Loud.

V- Vegetable you don’t like: zucchini, brussel sprouts

W- Worst habit: blogging

X- X-Rays: mouth

Y- Your favorite food? I like lots

Z- Zodiac - no zodiac. its evil. (snicker)

Posted by Lee at 2:18 PM |

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2006 8:23 PM, Blogger Ej said........
Soooooorry - you got a better one?? Kidding - thanks for humoring me ;-)
 


At January 09, 2007 12:55 PM, Blogger Jenny Tucker said........
i love the fill in the blank e-mails & blog entrys, im gonna have to do it on my blog now