Tuesday, January 02, 2007
breaks their back molar while eating a frozen piece of chocolate? Probably the same person who crashed the motorcycle in the backyard, and got it entangled with the kids brand new swing set.

Thanks to Jenn, who graciously came over here with her THREE CHILDREN + HER NEPHEW, to watch my THREE CHILDREN so I could go to the dentist. Add em up. That's 7 children, and 3 of them under 4. What a friend.

At the dentist I had to have 15% of my tooth extracted, and have to go back to get a crown on it.

:(

The chocolate was so NOT worth it ;)

Posted by Lee at 5:52 PM |

8 Comments:

At January 04, 2007 12:08 PM, Blogger Michelle said........
Ugh!! Poor poor Lee!! I hate going to the dentist!

And brave brave Jenn.....
 


At January 04, 2007 12:41 PM, Blogger Jenn said........
Oh Lee, your life IS like a box of chocolates!! Lesson learned - stay away from the frozen ones. :)
 


At January 04, 2007 1:06 PM, Blogger Sarafina said........
Your mishaps are always quite funny albeit painful )0:
I will think of you next time I am considering eating a piece of frozen chocolate.
 


At January 04, 2007 2:46 PM, Blogger Meredith said........
You have an AMAZING friend! at least it's not a root canal:(
 


At January 05, 2007 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
You always did prefer chocolate frozen. What a great friend Jenn is that is quite the handful!
 


At January 05, 2007 10:42 PM, Blogger Rob, Lisa & Ryken John said........
Lee I hope your tooth feels better. I feel so silly! The one person that should be on top of my links is you, and I totally didn't type yours in. How stupid:( Anyway, you are currently sittin' pretty on top of the pack. Thanks for all your blogger help!
 


At January 06, 2007 11:28 AM, Blogger Nicci said........
OH Lee. I'm soo sorry. YOu always have the worst luck with the teeth. Lesson learned, don't eat frozen chocolate!
 


At January 07, 2007 12:10 AM, Blogger Family Of Five said........
Um.... OUCH! I love cold chocolate too. Not frozen but I love it from the fridge. Yah for Jenn!