Sunday, January 07, 2007
I can't sleep. Darn it anyways. Nothing worse than being tired, but unable to sleep. I got all my paper work organized tonight. That's probably the reason right there. Numbers floating around in my head. Blech -

My tree is still up, I am too lazy to take her down. That and I enjoy it up:)
It's so nice to be back in my karate/cardio mode again. Too much Christmas baking and chocolates, and wine for this girl. I will be needing to put alot of determination into my workouts :[

I think this is going to be another 'random bits O' nothing blog'.

What else...

tomorrow, I will attempt to 'de-tree' my living room, keep up with my 'cupboard - a - day -" organizing, enjoy the day off with my family, go to church, go to cardio, and I think I will squeeze a Starbucks run in there somewhere too.

I got to see Lisa's new place. Really nice. Erin and the J man were there too. Ben was a little hyper there, and pulled a 'superman' stunt, he tried to fly THROUGH her baby gate, and ended up belly flopping onto the gate landing smack on the floor. I have no idea what goes through his little head.

Ok, boring random post over, good night all!!

Posted by Lee at 1:06 AM |

5 Comments:

At January 07, 2007 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Well as you would say, 'at least you blogged' :)
 


At January 07, 2007 2:50 PM, Blogger Family Of Five said........
I was up then too!! :) I like your boring posts! Normalcy. As a mom I like to hear about others daily ramblings!
 


At January 07, 2007 8:18 PM, Blogger Jennifer said........
Ooohhh, I hate it when I can't shut my mind off. It's the worst feeling when you're lying there awake but you know that you should be sleeping because you have such a hectic day coming up!
 


At January 08, 2007 9:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
I hate it when it is late and you are awake and have zero motivation to do much...that happens often to me.
 


At January 08, 2007 9:32 PM, Blogger Family Of Five said........
BTW... love the new profile picture!