Friday, September 22, 2006
Well, not to puff up my own feathers, but I am so impressed with myself today. O had a playdate planned for today, being a professional day from school today, we thought it would be nice:)

So while the girls played in her room, and B was busy desperately trying to think up good enough excuses so that L would open her door long enough for him to get in... (he even tried convincing O's friend that he was her BEST FRIEND!)

I tackled the beast in my kitchen. I pulled out my fridge AND my stove, and swept, then vacuumed, then steamed the areas behind and underneath. I also pressed the "clean" button on my stove, and was amazed to find out that the feature really truly does clean! Even the black gross baked on *schmuutz* that was there, came off.

The laundry ran smoothly today, the dietary department ran short on time for dinner, and so a pizza was ordered, the nanny department did okay with 2 out of 3 kids bathed...

A good day.

Posted by Lee at 10:25 PM |

6 Comments:

At September 22, 2006 11:28 PM, Blogger Michelle said........
Nice!! I love days like that!
 


At September 23, 2006 8:30 AM, Blogger jewels said........
I too LOVE productive days like that. Question though - what does "steaming" under your applicances mean? I am behind in the newest methods of cleaning? I better talk to our janitorial staff! SEE YOU TONIGHT LEE!
 


At September 23, 2006 8:53 AM, Blogger Lee said........
Good question- at the pne I bought something called a "steam bea", it is a steamer, with like 5 different attachments, one being a mop head. It gets si hot, it sterilizes the floor, without using any chemicals.
I LOVE IT!
 


At September 23, 2006 9:06 AM, Blogger Family Of Five said........
My goodness.... you have the cleanest house in town!! Good for you!
 


At September 23, 2006 9:32 AM, Blogger Lee said........
no, just the cleanest under fridge/stove in town!!!
LOL
 


At September 23, 2006 4:53 PM, Blogger jewels said........
tres cool!