Thursday, September 21, 2006
Michelle has tagged me, and so here are 8 facts/things/habbits about me. Here we go:

1- I am CONSTANTLY analyzing things. This brain is always thinking about something, and the wheels are always turning.

2- Hi my name is Leah and I'm a blogaholic. (sheepish smile)

3- alot of things/people irritate me.

4- I hate injustice.

5- I love to be inside on a rainy day, in joggers, and drinking coffee with a good magazine

6- I dread meal planning, and wish to be more organized in this area

7- I love to talk

8- I like to get in a good debate

And so in typical blog meme fashion I tag the following bloggers:

rosie
Jewel
tweety
erin

Posted by Lee at 5:27 PM |

4 Comments:

At September 21, 2006 9:42 PM, Blogger Family Of Five said........
We have so much in common!!! This is fun... everyone sharing. Thanks for sharing with us!! I would agree with all of yours (only I don't drink coffee... I love hot chocolate) Fun!
 


At September 21, 2006 10:17 PM, Blogger Michelle said........
Yeah, so asking what you were having for dinner as inspiration really wasn't a good idea!! Haha!!

I don't think I have joggers but I do love to lounge in my very attractive teal yoga pants..and drink coffee...and usually read the blogs...

Thanks for playing!!
 


At September 22, 2006 8:31 AM, Blogger Danna said........
Too funny! We are so much a like and have so many things in common it's unbelieveable...how come we never figured that out before?
 


At September 22, 2006 8:35 PM, Blogger Ej said........
Don't really have a comment but thought I'd drop in and say hi so ...Hi! :)