Sunday, January 21, 2007
Well, I am very pleased to announce that my friend of 13 years, is finally conforming to the blogger. She has been a reader for quite some time, and has on occasion left a comment.

She and I are like 2 peas in a pod. Ok, actually nothing could be further from the truth. We have a funny friendship. She is a very good friend to me, she is absolutely adored by my babies, and we have a very easy and natural friendship. An example you ask? Well here's one:

A few months back, we had several people over for Brody's birthday. There was a ton of kids, and adults. At one point I realized that I hadn't seen her in a while. After looking a few places, I went into my bedroom, and found her, under the covers in my bed, all the lights out but the bed side lamp, and she was reading a magazine. She said, "Is everyone gone?".

I do feel a little like I need to explain her lovely ways, except often even I am not sure of them ;)

She IS very opinionated, she often says things that make my ears curdle. She can be offensive, (just don't get offended) and very forthright with her opinions. All that being said, I love her to bits, even the rough edges, and she has come so far, (I don't know what I am implying here but...)

Ok, well, if you are up for a funny, sometimes shocking, often ballsy but ALWAYS interesting read, check out my friend CHRISTINA



Labels:


Posted by Lee at 4:13 PM |

4 Comments:

At January 21, 2007 4:46 PM, Blogger Christina said........
Aawww, so sweet, xcept maybe an elaboration on "rough edges" is needed?? U make me sound like a blundering boorish hulk. To clarify, I am actually very shy and sweet. And then u get 2 know me...
 


At January 21, 2007 4:53 PM, Blogger Lee said........
nah, you're "just german"
:)
 


At January 21, 2007 4:53 PM, Blogger Family Of Five said........
Oh she sounds just like me!!! I like you already Christina!! We can be friends!
 


At January 21, 2007 5:43 PM, Blogger Jennifer said........
That's a great picture of the two of you. Beautiful ladies!