Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It has been a while since my last post. Great for keeping my readers hey? I was thinking how can I complain about people not updating their blogs (britny!) when I havent either.

So we took a family holiday up to South Fintry. Its 30 minutes out of Kelowna. Beautiful place. We went up with our friends and their kids. We had 4 adults and 5 kids staying in one cottage for 5 nights. It was great, the kids got along so well for being together in a smallish place.
We mostly hung out at the resort where they had a pool, mini gof course that was free, beach volleyball and a tennis court and playground. A perfect family getaway. We spent one day at lake okanagan, and another in Kelowna at a game center. It was great.
Posted by Picasa

Posted by Lee at 6:42 PM |

1 Comments:

At June 20, 2008 4:22 PM, Blogger Bradshaw Adventures said........
Ha Ha!!! My camera is broke (William got a hold of it) We have been sick for two weeks, it is so hot we haven't gone anywhere and did I mention I am miserably prego with twins?!! How is that for an update? People don't want to here those things!!
My parents are currently in Kelowna visiting family they spent last week in Vancouver and spent a day in Mission. I'm so jealous!!! I want to see you and your beautiful family sooo bad!