Saturday, May 17, 2008
We celebrated Livs 9th birthday yesterday. How fast does it go?!?! We had a 7 girl sleepover, and then in the morning after a pancake beaky we went to my Moms place, and used the community pool, and firepit. What a great day for it! We usually end up with rain on her birthday but this was great.
Liv is a fish. She loves to swim. I was trying to catch the best shots, but it didnt always work out.
My handsome boy, getting ready to squirt the girls. He is such a little ladies man, always trying to get their attention, one way or another ;)
Brody getting in on some of the action. He had fun playing in the shade. Boy was I ever exhausted after the party. Fern worked, so my Mom helped, and Tammy spent the night to help out too. We slept downstairs so we could keep an ear on the girls. Not much sleep that night!!
Posted by Picasa

Posted by Lee at 5:17 PM |

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2008 9:05 PM, Blogger Bradshaw Adventures said........
Good Grief you have a nine year old!!! You were brave having a seven girl birthday party. I love seeing pics of your kids! So cute!
 


At June 07, 2008 12:58 AM, Blogger Family Of Five said........
I hope all is well with you... it's been a while!