Sunday, May 04, 2008
Just got in from my last class of level one pole dancing. It has been such a ride. I absolutey love going, and would recomend it. All of the girls registered for the next level, which starts next week.

In exciting news, I found my grade 6&7 bff, on facebook!! I have looked for her so many times, didnt know if she had a new married name or anything. She moved to Utah in grade 8 I think. Tommorow morning we have a phone date! I am beyond excited. She was like a kindred spirit.

I am looking forward to having Fern home for a few days again. He has been doing a 5 day stretch of nights, so I have hardly seen him.

I plan to get to the gym tommorow, although my arms are sooo sore.

Was at a ladies night fundraiser for cancer last night - had a blast. Hanging with friends and dancing, are like in my top 5 fun things to do. My Dad was sweet and babysat the kids for me, and he gave me a curfew of 1:00. I thought that was cute - whenever he babysits, the kids get so excited, he brings treats galore, pop, (which I dont let them drink) and they "party". Its so cute. I might just have the best Dad in the world.

Well, I am tired, and need to shower, and then off to bed.

Posted by Lee at 10:18 PM |

2 Comments:

At May 09, 2008 12:25 AM, Blogger Family Of Five said........
Where does one find pole dancing classes?? I have heard such great things!
 


At May 12, 2008 8:23 PM, Blogger Kristi said........
Pole Dancing is Awesome!!!

you are so brave to go