Friday, May 11, 2007
blogger is awfully quite these days. Not too much new going on around here. We sold the mans bike last week, he was sad to see it go, but it was becoming an ornament.

I cant even believe my baby girl is going to be 8!!! How fast does time go?

I think I am falling apart. My back, my knees, and now my arms. They took quite a beating lastnight in class. They call it "Lim Conditioning". You basicaly smash your forearms against your partners, repeatedly. I am all bruised up.

Baby girl is testing for her full purple belt at the end of the month. She is doing so well in karate. She is the youngest on the leadership team, and I am so proud of her.

Well, enough of that, back to the books.

Posted by Lee at 6:40 AM |

5 Comments:

At May 11, 2007 8:10 AM, Blogger Jennifer said........
It has been quiet! I started blogging again, where's my comment? LOL.
 


At May 11, 2007 11:34 AM, Blogger Danna said........
She's going to be 8!!! Already!!! Time surely does fly. Good for her for making it to the purple belt already. Congratulations!
 


At May 12, 2007 8:17 AM, Blogger cari said........
is it lim or limb?
 


At May 12, 2007 10:43 AM, Blogger Lovella ♥ said........
. .beaten and bruised up on Mother's day. That's a bit sad.

Your children and man should all wear T shirts declaring their love for you, lest there be any questions.

Have a wonderful mother's day.
 


At May 12, 2007 10:21 PM, Blogger L&D said........
.....or back to facebook. Whichever suits your fancy.