Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Jenn asked me today if I had looked back a year in photos, to see where I have come regarding my fitness goals. I hadn't. So, I did. I think its cool to see. It has been slow, so slow. I am down 28 lbs from a year ago, that sounds good right? I am also now a blue belt in karate. So here's to some progress, and here's to the next 30 lbs coming off... stay tuned. I guess I won't go and eat a second rice krispy square that Ben and I made today ;)
When I saw the picture of Rose and I, after I had uploaded it that day, I was so shocked, and therefore jumped into goal setting.
Posted by Picasa

Posted by Lee at 6:13 PM |

6 Comments:

At December 18, 2007 9:48 PM, Blogger Family Of Five said........
You look totally hot!! Awesome!!!
 


At December 19, 2007 7:29 AM, Blogger jewels said........
Way to go! You should be very proud of what you have accomplished so far!
 


At December 19, 2007 9:50 AM, Blogger heidi said........
yeah, seeing those pictures side by side really makes the differences apparent...i can really see the changes in your face, and you now have a fabulous waist! :)
 


At December 19, 2007 5:00 PM, Blogger Jenn said........
I'm so proud of you!! You have inspired me in sooo many ways and I'm glad that you are able to see how much your hard work has paid off.

Are you totally shocked that I'm in blogland? :)
 


At December 21, 2007 7:42 AM, Blogger Kristi said........
WTG!!
 


At December 22, 2007 11:44 AM, Blogger L&D said........
Wow girl. You are lookin' FINE! Yummy.