Tuesday, December 11, 2007
The winner, Canada's Idol... Brian Melo.
She seems so sweet. And what a voice!!

Member this guy? He was one of the contestants, cant rememeber his name.


Liv was embarrased when I pushed her into a photo with, "someone I dont even know!!!"








Again, I have been inspired by Heidi. I dont know how to fix my links, I will wait till she learns, and then ask her.

Whats new lately...

Last night Olivia and I went to the Canadian Idol winners tour concert. It was so great. We had awesome seats, 4th row. I wasnt a big fan of JD Bixby while I watched the show, but he sure is an entertainer. The way he interacts with the audience was very cool. Carly Rae was great, her voice is absolutely amazing. Brian Melo rocked out the place. We were suprised to see Greg Nuefeld, he opened up, he was one of my faves on the show. We stood in line for 45 minutes waiting for the top 3 to sign their posters. Was a great night.

My daycare is almost up and running, so that is exciting. I am happy to be starting something that allows me to be home with the kids, and still bringing in an income.

Still looking to fill one more full time spot, so I will put that out there, if you hear of anyone looking...

Well, I had better hang this up so I dont burn dinner.

Posted by Lee at 5:01 PM |

3 Comments:

At December 11, 2007 7:40 PM, Blogger heidi said........
ooh, i love the new look! i'll email you about the links once i get mine going. hugs xx
 


At December 11, 2007 10:16 PM, Blogger Family Of Five said........
Love the new look! It's great!
 


At December 12, 2007 9:04 AM, Blogger Danna said........
Your blog looks fantastic!