Thursday, December 21, 2006
She loves to be with her baby brother. She is such a little mom to him. Here they are playing in Ben's room. One of Brody's fave things to do.


This picture really grasps Ben's personality. I came into the kitchen today, and he was wearing nothing but underwear and his helmet - while coloring. Nothing strange going on here. It all makes sense to him.


Here is a prime example of Ben's personality. His "I'm scared face". Such a little ham he is. I can't wait to see his personality evolve as he gets older.


My sweet little bear. He is going into the "get into EVERYTHING" stage. The stage where you don't ever really relax unless he's in bed. He is such a doll. He is doing this new thing, whenever I say, "No", he puffs up his little chest and snorts in defiance. It's so super cute. (For now anyways :)


Posted by Lee at 11:19 PM |

9 Comments:

At December 22, 2006 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
These are priceless, the one of Ben in the helmet made me laugh out loud. I can't believe Brody's little chompers in the last one!
 


At December 22, 2006 8:22 AM, Blogger heidi said........
thanks for the pictures, lee. love them...can't believe how big brody is getting!
 


At December 22, 2006 8:38 AM, Blogger Family Of Five said........
Your Ben reminds me so much of my Easton!! My Easton is littler but he is always doing something silly!! Very cute!
 


At December 22, 2006 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Glad to finally be able to post!
I have been enjoying the time we have been spending together!!!
I am also happy to say that I was right and you have to bite the bullet and admit that you now LOVE Milestones:)
T
 


At December 22, 2006 8:29 PM, Blogger Ej said........
As someone once told me(they thoguht J-man was cute) You breed well! They are so cute!
 


At December 24, 2006 10:22 AM, Blogger Lovella ♥ said........
thanks for the "hello" on my blog. I've read yours from Heidi's blog (of course) and I didn't realize who you were. I think its so great that you girls all keep in contact. I'm glad you are doing well. I'll enjoy your future posts. Have a great Christmas
 


At December 24, 2006 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Merry Christmas
Love Ya guys:)

T & Family
 


At December 24, 2006 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Merry Christmas
Love Ya guys:)

T & Family
 


At December 24, 2006 5:44 PM, Blogger Danna said........
Merry Christmas!