Monday, April 02, 2007
The 'Weekend of Leah', is over, and it was such a great weekend! Here is my point form post about it:

Thursday - my Mum came at 2, and we left on our little expidition. We started off with an early dinner at BP, and enjoyed an entire meal just being the two of us. Then we went a grabbed a Starbies, and walked around the strip mall. It was an absolutely gorgeous day, and we took advantage! We made a stop at a little carnival, and then we went a test drove a Smart. That was so super cool. They are the weirdest liitle vehicles. After that I went to karate. I was nervous about my upcoming grading, and felt the need to go. It was nice because usually Fern is home with the kiddies and doesnt get to watch. From there we headed to my parents trailer, and went for a late night swim and hot tub. We watched an episode of 'Lost', and called it a day.

Friday - We left for the States early, as my birthday wish was to head to the outlets in Tualip, WA. My man was such a trooper. We shopped from 11 till 9pm! He was so good, carried my bags, sat and watched while I tried on clothes, trying to pick between to simialiar pairs of jeans - and I know he was probably thinking, "just pick the pair u like the best, and lets get on with it!". But no, he was sooo sweet.
We had dinner at this cazy buffet restaurant called "the royal fork" in Mount Vernon, that I had wanted to show him. There was like 8 buffet tables! Insane.
We stopped at Bellis Fair on the way home. Was so nice. We got back to the trailer at like 11, and watched a few more episodes of 'Lost'.

Saturday - we slept in till 10!!! How sweet is that? Had a relaxed morning, then headed into town for lunch. Came home at 2:30, was happy to see the kids. I headed out an hour later to get some pointers from Tania for my grading.
Came home, got ready for my night out with the girls. Had a blast. We went to Earls, and then for triple chocolate fudge sundaes at McDonalds. They all went in a wonderful gift - a gift certificate to the Wild Orange!!! Hello! I am so spoiled. That and a bag of candy and gum from the Cadbury Queen ;) Thankyou guys soo much.
After that we all crashed in on Fern, who was innocently watching the game.

Sunday - I went to my regular class at 10am, then stayed and practised untill my grading which started at 11:30. It was good - I feel like I did well. I worked it. Man. Then we had a nice family Sunday. I went back to the dojo for cardio at 7pm. I am so completely and utterly sore - I cannot even tell you.

What a great weekend.

Wow, this is what happens when you dont post for almost a week!!

Posted by Lee at 10:14 PM |

3 Comments:

At April 03, 2007 2:13 PM, Blogger heidi said........
leah, i'm sitting here reading about your fabulous birthday weekend with tears in my eyes. parly, i'm sure, due to sleep deprivation, but also, i know because i so wish that i could have come along on your girls night. missing you lots (and birthday hugs too)
 


At April 03, 2007 2:30 PM, Blogger Danna said........
I'm glad that you had an awesome extended Birthday weekend. So how did your belt testing go? (Am I the only one who seemed to have missed how you did?)
 


At April 03, 2007 4:18 PM, Blogger Shannon King said........
You were one busy girls. Glad you were able to getaway and go shopping. How fun!!!