Saturday, November 04, 2006
So, it turns out, I will do a mini update. We went to woman of faith. It was Friday/Saturday all day. We stayed in a lousy hotel. I had the munchies last night and we went hunting for something to eat, and found nothing. Aside from the lounge. I asked at the front desk if there were any vending machines, and she said, "yeah, it's 2 blocks down, called 7-11". NICE.

Was fun, lots of laughter, some tears, more laughing. All woman. Funny speakers, good music, fun friends.

Somethings I took with me from this weekend:

*Internet pics of a hotel, are not always accurate

*I shouldn't be allowed to drive downtown, at night, in the rain

*I shouldn't order eggs in a restaurant. Ewww.

okay but seriously,

*learned the difference between 'inconvenience' and 'problems'

*learned not to miss the little joys of everyday

*learned if you fall, GET UP, TRY AGAIN

*we can "plan" our lives, but life can get in the way of those plans, and that is ok


All in all, it was great. I would go again, and hope to next year!

Posted by Lee at 9:14 PM |

3 Comments:

At November 04, 2006 11:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said........
Glad you had a good time!
 


At November 04, 2006 11:15 PM, Blogger Ej said........
Hey - where is my shout out for getting us through traffic on Friday night(from the back seat too!)????? You promised - whine whine whine!!!
 


At November 05, 2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Jenn said........
Yes, i do believe I heard a promise...